Full-Time Occupational Therapist
The T.E.A.M. Approach provides an interdisciplinary environment that provides the highest possible care to pediatric clients while also encouraging our staff’s professional development with generous CEU opportunities. The T.E.A.M. Approach offers various opportunities for employees to expand their interests and knowledge through specialty programs like T.E.A.M. Life and the Feeding Clinic, and monthly in-services over current Speech/PT/OT research.
Physical Therapist looking for a client-centered, therapist owned clinic are encouraged to apply!!
Benefits of Employment:
- 10 paid holidays off
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off
- Mentorship opportunities
- CEU opportunities
- Monthly in-service staff meetings
- Interdisciplinary teamwork between SLP, PT, & OT
- Aquatic Based Therapy >
- Weekly Discipline Meetings
- T.E.A.M. Life Events
- Feeding Clinic
- Opportunities to create and form specialty programs within the clinic
- Flex Fridays